Release Notes for 8/27/2014
- Added positional audio support for players using Mumble voice chat.
- Fixed case where sniper scope blur was not accurately representing full sniper weapon inaccuracy when scoped.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases a bullet didn't know it had penetrated a player hitbox if it started by penetrating another surface first and hadn't exited before "hitting" the hitbox.
- Fixed weapon damage falloff distances getting reset every time a surface was penetrated, which allowed weapons to shoot farther than they should if they penetrated an object first (like the sawedoff).
- Terminated birthday party.
- Increased Zeus price to 400.
- Fixed a regression with fov_cs_debug convar.
-- Removed various unintended boost-spots
-- Moved some flowers at top of mid
-- Updated based on feedback and observations from ESL One Cologne
--- Removed tall sandbags near Bombsite B which could be used to two-man boost onto and peek/shoot into T water
--- Added a intended boost spot in its place, where you can two-man boost. Wall near position is bangable from both sides.
--- Removed boost on green wall in playground
--- Removed position on toilet mid entrance which could be used to get an angle on toilet entrance
--- Fixed some spots where C4 could get stuck
--- Removed grass on low cover near Bombsite A which obstructed peeking
--- Changed some textures and lighting to improve visibility and reduce environment noise
--- Moved lightpost at entrance to Bombsite A to remove gap
--- Closed off hut at Bombsite A
--- Railing outside of squeaky door no longer blocks bullets or grenades
-- Various balance tweaks, optimizations and bug fixes
-- Added unique sounds for each spawn