- Närbilder på skins: http://imgur.com/a/pLlL5http://www.counter-strike.net/operationbloodhound/
It’s that magic time where spring prepares to give way to summer; a time for fun in the sun, vacations, friends, and of course… a brand new operation for CSGO!
New modes, campaigns, and bragging rights await you… welcome to Operation Bloodhound.
SOMETHING FOR NOTHING
The Global Offensive is ever changing, and with new conflicts comes new places to do battle… which you’ll get to experience FOR FREE.
Log – Cut down more than trees, as a long-ranged battle breaks out at a logging facility.
Rails – A decrepit rail yard becomes an industrial killing field in this night-time engagement.
Resort – Once a temple to excess and wealth, the luxurious Elysee Resort has been transformed into a high-stakes firefight.
Zoo – Terrorists have arrived at the Bay Area Zoo, and they didn’t come for the dolphin show.
Fan favorites Season and Agency are also making their triumphant return with Operation Bloodhound.
RANK HAS PRIVILEGE…
In addition to maps, all players will now have the ability to improve their Profile Rank by earning XP. As you increase your Profile Rank, not only will your CSGO profile evolve to show off your new title and icon; but the first time you rank up each week will earn you a weapon drop.
…BUT MEMBERSHIP HAS ADVANTAGE
Like the operations before it, The Operation Bloodhound Access Pass come with a challenge coin and journal to track your progress… however the addition of Profile Ranks calls for something extra special. By purchasing the Access Pass, your earned weapon drops are pulled from exclusive Bloodhound weapon collections (Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, The Rising Sun, and Chop Shop).
Also included in the Access Pass are two brand new campaigns: Marksman and Revolution… each campaign brings with it a unique story, exclusive co-op challenges, and plenty of opportunities to earn xp.
THIS IS A KNIFE
Each Falchion Weapons Case contains a chance at one of 16 community-created weapon finishes, as well as a chance to gain a new (and deadly) addition to the knife family: The Falchion. This wicked blade can only be found in this operation exclusive case.
– Launched Operation Bloodhound, available until September 30th, 2015.
– Six community maps available for free to ALL CS:GO PLAYERS on official servers via the Operation Bloodhound map group: Agency, Resort, Zoo, Log, Rails, and Season
– The Operation Bloodhound Access Pass is now available for purchase. It provides:
— The upgradable Operation Bloodhound Challenge Coin, which can be displayed on your profile and in the scoreboard.
— The Operation Bloodhound Journal, complete with Friends Leaderboards to track your Active Duty and Operation Competitive performance.
— Two all-new campaigns, with 62 missions rewarding additional XP throughout the Operation.
— Earned weapon drops will come from the Operation Bloodhound exclusive weapon collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, and all-new collections Gods and Monsters, The Rising Sun, and Chop Shop.
— Exclusive access to the Falchion Case, containing 16 community-designed weapon finishes and the all-new Falchion Knife.
— Added two new Mission types, Assassination and Guardian Co-op which are playable via campaign missions in the Operation.
– Introducing Profile Ranks, viewable in-game on your CS:GO profile.
– Play on official servers to earn XP and rank up your CS:GO Profile Rank.
— In Competitive Mode, your earned XP is determined by your rounds won.
— In all other modes, your earned XP is determined by your score.
— You can earn additional XP by completing Operation Bloodhound Missions.
– In addition to increasing your CS:GO Profile Rank, your first Rank earned each week will reward you with an earned weapon drop. If you own an Operation Bloodhound Access Pass, your weapon will come from one of the exclusive Operation Bloodhound weapon collections.
– Reduced Round timer from 3:00 to 2:15.
– Increased warmup time from 30 to 90 seconds.
– Disabled vote to restart match.
– Vote to change level is disabled after a team has reached match point.
– Fixed sometimes (but rarely) seeing health of players on the other team in the mini scoreboard.
– Fixed the freeze panel sometimes getting stuck on and staying on even after the player is alive.
– Added trace-based visibility checks to prevent networking invisible enemy players.
– Updated CSGO engine to the latest Steam API SDK.
– Improved support for integrated web browser MOTD popups.
– Fixed several server-crashing exploits.
– Fixed voice chat echo in lobby.
– Re-enabled a bunch of player model variants including the much missed Balkan “Ido” model, otherwise known as tm_balkan_variantC.
– Added a convar (sv_disable_immunity_alpha) that when set, allows mods to handle their own alpha on players.
– Limited support for FBX in studiomdl.
– Added sv_vote_to_changelevel_before_match_point (default 0, vote is never disallowed). When set to 1, the vote to change level is disabled after a team has reached match point.
–Fixed multiple bomb-stuck spots
–Fixed an issue where saving CTs could be seen on radar from outside spawn
–Fixed an annoying issue where grenades would collide with ground geometry map-wide
–Deleted a problematic glass pane in mid (thanks RoF Anders)
–Ensured tarps on crates are actually spammable
–Reduced width of Upper B T-side and long A to their CS:Source dimensions
–Fixed every “white on white” corner to improve visibility (Thanks Shahzam)
–Added a railing on catwalk to ensure that T’s don’t rush A site without potential punishment from pit
–Fixed an angle at B lower to ensure that defensive grenades can be bounced off a wall easily and properly, as was the case in CS:Source
–Made squeeky door louder
–Bug fix: fixed metal sounds being made on all surfaces throughout the map.
–Fixed some spots where C4 could get stuck
–Fixed some spots where players could get stuck on walls
Falchion Weapon Case
Galil AR | Rocket Pop
Glock-18 | Bunsen Burner
Nova | Ranger
P90 | Elite Build
UMP-45 | Riot
USP-S | Torque
FAMAS | Neural Net
M4A4 | Evil Daimyo
MP9 | Ruby Poison Dart
Negev | Loudmouth
P2000 | Handgun
CZ75-Auto | Yellow Jacket
MP7 | Nemesis
SG 553 | Cyrex
AK-47 | Aquamarine Revenge
AWP | Hyper Beast
or an Exceedingly Rare Falchion Knife!