Release notes April 25, 2013
* Shipping “Operation” Payback”
* “Operation Payback, “ is a Classic Casual map group made up of seven top-rated Workshop maps on official servers.
* Allowed players to invite friends to play “OP” even if they haven’t purchased
* Added upgradeable challenge coin, viewable in avatar, that progresses from bronze to silver to gold with play
* Spectators' radar was replaced with a minimap, allowing for better orientation and action-following without resorting to the overview.
* When playing competitive or with sv_competitive_official_5v5 set, the minimap will show player hotkey values like the overview map does.
* Added convar cl_radar_always_centered ( default 1 ) then when set to 0 makes more efficient use of the radar at the expense of moving the POV away from the center.
* Added 2 options to the radar, allowing players to change the scale and orientation. These are exposed in the Game Settings menu, or directly with the cl_radar_scale ( default 0.7 ) and cl_radar_rotate ( default 1 ) convars, respectively.
* Added convar cl_radar_icon_scale_min ( default 0.6 ) that allows radar icons to be kept large when the scale is reduced.
* Moved the planted bomb icon from below the radar to the timer.
* Fixed radar showing above or below on a player when spectating them from chase.
CS:GO Player Profile:
* All players can now view other players medals/coins on the in-game Player Profile page.
* Friends can now view your wins and Skill Group on your in-game Player Profile page.
* You can now view a Player's Profile page by hitting Z (the Command Radio Message key) when spectating that player.
* Added a shortcut to view a friend's CS:GO Player Profile page from the main menu friends list.
§ Added "Disable Autogenerated DM Spawns?" to info_map_parameters entity that allows mapper to specify that no dm spawns should be autogenerated and will be mapper-placed instead.
* Added more options for map filtering in server browser:
* The default map filter now performs substring matching. (dust will find de_dust2_se, cs_dustyhouse, workshop or fastdl versions of maps, etc.)
* A single slash will search for a prefix in the base map name. (/cs will search for all hostage rescue maps)
* An asterisk will search for a map name suffix. (*_se will search for any map ending in "_se")
* A double slash will search for an exact map name prefix. (///125488374/ will search for the official workshop de_dust2_se. ///official will search for all official workshop non-se maps)
* Added support for official cs_militia map workshop id 133256570 to be played as part of dedicated servers workshop collection mapcycle.