Increased fidelity and weight of jump land sound.
– Landing sounds now play an additional sound depending on the surface.
– 3rd person footsteps are now slightly louder in relation to weapon sounds for increased positional clarity. (Further volume compression may be possible by enabling “sound normalization,” “volume equalization,” or a similar setting in your audio playback device properties)
– New surface footstep sounds to reduce repetition and phasing as well as increasing listenability and positional clarity.
— Solid Metal
— Metal Grate
— Metal Chainlink
– Fixed a bug where give_ammo sound was playing for every shotgun shell insertion animation.
– Minor volume mix adjustments
– (Note: For players using virtual surround sound, please be sure to set the audio settings in CSGO to 5.1 speakers.)[MISC]
– Awp now always un-zooms during reload animation
– Misc player animation CPU performance optimizations
– Overview icons can now be scaled with the convar mapoverview_icon_scale[STEAM CONTROLLER]
– Game now requires Steam Client to be updated as of Oct 14 2015 or later.
– Added native support for the Steam Controller[ DEDICATED SERVERS ]
– Added concommand sv_setsteamaccount to specify Game Server Login Token. To create a GSLT go tohttp://steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers